May 01, 2006

Tried... Not bad



So I was at the mall today and wanted to try some of those flavors you always see at the supermarket from Haagen-Dazs. I sampled Caramel Cone today. It is described as:

"this creamy blend of caramel ice cream with rich caramel swirls balances the sweet crunch of chocolate-covered cone pieces for a harmony of caramel, chocolate and crunch in every bite"

It wasn't bad... it was sort of heavily caramel tasting. Which if you read the description you would be like... DUH!

I also did try the Praline and Cream as well... which is pretty much like Butter Pecan but it was yummy...

Next I am going to taste test at Baskin Robbins. I will let you know what I find there!!

3 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger Fran said...

Hi Chloe--Thanks for the vicarious taste test. When I gaze at all of those flavors I just want to climb in the case and taste one of everything! Thanks for stopping by.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Catesa said...

Hi Chloe, followed you here from your comment on my cooking blog. Just wanted to say thanks for the tips, i love my water for sure and just enjoy the weekly get togethers. so far its going great :) This is a wonderful page, ice cream is one of my all time favourite foods...i even worked in a baskin robbins for 1 year while i was living in Canada from 1999-2000. Fabulous, my favourite will always be maui brownie madness!!
have a good day

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger purplecupcake said...

I haven't seen this one yet, but I'm in love with their Dulce De Leche flavor...It's so creamy and delish!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home