May 19, 2006

Spicy & Chocolatey

How good does this look.. this is the new Mayan Chocolate from Haagen Dasz
Described as:

"inspired by the original chocolate crafted by the Mayans more than 2500 years ago, we blend rich dark chocolate with a hint of cinnamon for a magical Mayan offering. "

I think this inspiration will be the first ice cream I try with my new book....
There is a chocolate cinnamon ice cream recipe in there...
I just have to figure out quantities... because there is no way I want 2 quarts of this in the house LOL

NICE huh?

3 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, Blogger purplecupcake said...

Happy Belated Birthday! That ice cream looks divine! Mayan chocolate? Oh my!

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Shionge said...

Yum! Wish I could have some...drool....drool :D

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger jenjen said...

Interesting flavours.
I love ice cream and am looking forward to all the delicious things on this blog! Yumm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home