May 04, 2006

I got the.....


So I went to Baskin Robbins last night...
After I had Friendly's and a scoop of their No-Sugar Vanilla with No-Sugar Hot Fudge
Believe it or not, even with a blog like this I still watch what I eat LOL
I love that Friendly's ice cream combo... So good!

Anyway... took the trip... and tried 3 flavors
I tried the Tea of Tranquility, Tiramisu and Strawberry Shortcake...
I ended up going with the Tea of Tranquility. But the others were not bad...
The Tea had gingersnap cookie pieces in it and a gingery flavor...
It wasn't wowing me but it was good enough free!

The Strawberry Shortcake was yummy but something just didn't jive..
It had pieces of shortcake in it and thick strawberry jelly swirl through it...
Maybe next time on that one!

And the Tiramisu was yummy... I just wasn't in the mood for coffee flavored ice cream...
But again... tiramisu cake pieces mixed in...

4 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger purplecupcake said...

Man, I want to try tiramisu ice cream. How divine. This is my fave dessert of all time!

 
At 11:39 PM, Anonymous tg said...

but what about the chai?! or was "tea of tranquility" supposed to be the chai

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Chloe said...

Yeah... the Tea of Tranquility was the Chai flavored... not bad... sort of ordinary though...

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Anna Grace said...

Tea of Tranquility was probably my favorite ever flavor at BR - and they discontinued it! *crocodile tears*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home