May 09, 2006

Cold Stone Creamery knew it was my Birthday!



Does anyone have one of these in their area? We do!! It just opened :). And as luck would have it, I got a free ice cream email because of my....... BIRTHDAY. Well obviously I could not let it go to waste!! So I drove about 15 minutes from where I work to get there just to get the free "LOVE IT" size. Which is like a Medium.

After presenting my coupon they all broke into a happy birthday chorus. How nice! :). After looking at all the different creations I decided to go for the Apple Pie A La Cold Stone. I went for the Sinless Sweet Cream ice cream base (No Sugar, Low Fat) then they put apple pie filling, graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon and caramel in it and mix it all in. It was soooo good, tasted just like a piece of pie with ice cream on the side! I would definitely get this again!

And of course just like all other ice cream I buy. 2 spoonfuls for now and the rest for later savoring! So I brought it back to work and I am going to keep it in my freezer at work. Every day I will have just a little.

WILLPOWER!! :)

3 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger purplecupcake said...

Yummy, I'm gonna have to try that! Yes, we have 1 Cold Stone here with another opening soon...
They're ice creams are so rich and creamy..It takes me another few weeks to go back for more...The sinless still feels sinful to me! lol

 
At 11:15 PM, Anonymous tg said...

"does anyone else have a cold steam creamery?" you're kidding, right? it's a huge chain that makes really crappy ice cream whose real emphasis is on "franchise opportunities" (as opposed to putting out a good product). you're not actually saying you like this crap...?

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Shionge said...

Oolalaa! How sweet of them. Is Cold stone a brand name of the ice cream in America?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home