May 03, 2006

Birthday = FREE ICE CREAM!


I love my birthday... I am going to be 31 on Friday... Cinco de Mayo...
A few weeks ago I went crazy and signed up for emails to a lot of my local restaurants...
So now I am getting a slew of Birthday emails with coupons!! FUN!
Well now I have no excuse NOT to go to Baskin Robbins :)
I got a free scoop coupon in my inbox today...
I really want to try their Chai ice cream... I am hoping it will be at my local shop here...
So I might be taking a trip over this lunchtime to check it out...
YUMMY :)

2 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger purplecupcake said...

I heart free birthday stuff! Especially if it's edible..hehehehe
They closed down BR here and changed it to Dreyer's. It was a sad change for me because BR rocks!
Yummy, chai ice cream sounds delish.

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous tg said...

Tauruses rock, btw. like all earth signs (says the capricorn)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home